Hi! Thanks for visiting; I’m so glad you’re here!
Most days you can find me watching Netflix or relaxing with my husband, Brett. I love anything related to coffee and travel; put those two together and I’m in heaven.
I have been fascinated with cameras and photography for as long as I can remember. I didn’t know exactly what I wanted to specialize in until I shot my first wedding under Russell Heeter – seeing true love come alive through photos is what this journey is all about. I want to capture your love story! Love knows no limits, neither do I – I am available to travel anywhere and everywhere to make your day memorable! Some destinations on my Wedding Bucket List include: Australia, New Zealand, France, Italy, Spain, Washington, California, Utah, North Carolina, Tennessee, and wherever you and your fiancè feel like adventuring!
I want you to look back at your wedding photos and swoon over all of those memories again!
What does an ideal THP wedding look like? It’s not about the things, it’s about the moments. I am always on the lookout for those belly laughs with your best friends, smiles with your family, and those tears of happiness and joy with your soulmate. I take pride in my ability to capture those candid and emotional moments you will cherish for a lifetime. I am all for running around barefoot, climbing a mountain to find the perfect light, perfectly messy hair, and kisses at sunset! I want to be more than just your wedding photographer; I want to be there for you during the whole wedding planning and long after the wedding day! If you think we will be great friends, send an inquiry and let’s chat about your wedding!
In case there is ever bar trivia about me:
1. For my whole life, people have always had trouble pronouncing my maiden name (Hjort sounds like Yort!) The name Hjort comes from Scandinavia, and means “deer” in Swedish ; I am incredibly proud of my heritage, so I wanted my unique name to be a part of my business. That’s where the antlers come into play! While my mom and I were having in dinner in Stockholm we saw our last name on the menu – so naturally we had to try it. When in Rome (or Sweden..) I guess!
2. I’m such a romantic – I’m all for boomboxes at windows, practicing dance in the water, and of course, rooting for the underdog!
3. I have read and reread Harry Potter, seen the movies countless times, and I even have a Harry Potter themed tattoo.
4. I have traveled to 4 continents and 20 countries – It’s my goal to go to all 7 continents! (So if you’re looking for an adventurous love session, I’m your girl!)
5. I love football! Brett and I usually don’t get along during football season; for some reason he’s a Packers fan… *eyeroll*
6. I like to consider my bedroom being in a constant state of controlled chaos. It’s usually a mess, but it makes sense to me! While my room may be messy, my closet has to be organized by color – weird, I know!